FAQ Frequently Asked Questions & Studio Policies
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Your treatments are reserved especially for you. I value your business and ask that you respect the scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. Any cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to the cost of the scheduled service. Clients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged in full for the scheduled service. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
- We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 24 hours before the beginning of your appointment or you may be charged a cancellation fee of 100% of the cost of your service.
- We require a credit card for all appointment requests. Your card will not be charged. You can securely do this through the Vagaro app. We are not able to see your card number if you go through Vagaro, so we recommend providing it this way to preserve your privacy.
- To Cancel or Reschedule your appointment you can do so by clicking the link in the email you received titled “Your Appointment Reservation”. If it is less than 24 hours prior to your appointment you will not be able to adjust your appointment online.
- There is a three-day guarantee once lashes are applied. If you see excessive shedding within the first three days of your application, contact us immediately.
- There are no returns or refunds once services are rendered. If you have a concern about services or products, please contact us immediately.
- If it has been 4 weeks or you are coming from another lash studio, you must book an extended fill. If not, your appointment will be cancelled and rebooked as such if time permits.