Late Arrivals and Cancellations
Your appointments are reserved especially for you. I value your business and ask that you respect the scheduling policies. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented these polices for this reason. When you miss a scheduled appointment with us we not only lose your business but also the business of potential clients that could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
- We ask that our clients arrive promptly for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
- The length of your scheduled appointment will not be extended due to tardiness.
- Guests arriving more than 15 minutes late to their appointment may be asked to reschedule due to time constraints
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Any appointments cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice will still be charged 100% of the service price to the card provided on file.
- We require a card on file for all appointment requests. Your card will not be charged for your appointment unless you no show or cancel less than 24 hours prior to your appointment.